PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why...?
Thread: Why...?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2019, 13:09
RAT Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Ultimate prize is TB gone.

The condition disguised as a carrot in terms of hkpa is 3 years of crumbs before the bonus at year 4. This buys time.

For the ARA guys it's 5 more years of housing before you default to 24k. ( Yeah, I know maybe 5 people can get the full 10years). This buys time.

But my point is this :
What will happen in this 3-4 year period.... ALOT OF TRAINING. Who will get trained..... POS18 guys. Once the trainers are in, there will never be a chance to leverage a TB again. Afterall, who of the trainers quit training during the TB to force the issues?

These POS 18 guys are the future! These guys will be your replacements and you will never get another deal again... EVER!

Every time a b scale or c scale leaves it's a cost saving. That's the prize. TB gone and train the guys that will give the productivity gains and low pay.

That my friends is the long game. Where else will $1 billion in savings come from the pilots.... Afterall that's the Target.

Your pay and conditions will be frozen and you will just wither on the vine.... That is what will happen if you buy into this deal.

ARA is the new A scale.
Hkpa is the new b scale
Pos 18 is the new c scale and not represented by the union....

Where will the hkaoa be in 3-4 years time? A memory of something that seemed like a good idea at the time.

Think!