PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATP's For Emerald
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2003, 20:48
Fred Shed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghostrider749 and all others who think we are a bunch of whingers.

I'm sorry to say that this is not the case. I can still remember the time I would have given anything for a job with anyone and I am still gratefull for the job I have. I constantly give 100% and more to the job I do and I love every minute (well most of it).

I hope I am entitled to my opinion like everyone else. The treatment of staff is not tittle-tattle its fact. We have a great team of staff both flying and ops based doing a good job without the proper support they need.

Suggesting we should quit because we don't like it is a bit defeatist. We should endeavour to make things better by a change of opinion and attitude. The company can then move forwards in a positive atmosphere. But for this to happen people who make the decisions need to be open to ideas and include their staff in the running of the company. We have a lot of people with a wealth of experience, let's use it and not let it slip through our fingers by staff quitting like you suggest they do.

If you are not employed at the moment I wish you luck with your search and hope it's not too long before your dream comes true. You too deserve to be treated fairly and with respect by your employer as befits your professional status. This is a right we should all be entitled too, including me!

P.S. Are you related to MOB by any chance?