PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2019, 04:40
Jeju

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cpapilot81
There are reasons to vote yes.

Arapa until 2028
Hkpa increase now and in 3 years
better RP’s

If the company then decides to do something so bad what is the harm in going into industrial action and loosing it anyway? We don’t have it now. That would be my answer and suggestion to the “clause 7”

Lets say this vote goes through but we still don’t have the pay rise we want? No industrial action is needed to not go into training or answer your phone so nothing has to change. The aoa can actively suggest people join training but it doesn’t mean anyone has to.

I have already said it but I’ll say it again, this is not a vote yes campaign but a discussion on what is next because we haven’t had a clear direction for a long time and personally I don’t think what we are doing is working.

Getting emotional and targeting your fellow pilots doesn’t help.
Better RP's and a raise in HKPA? have you even read through the whole thing man? how does this improve our rosters at all? if you actually read the thing you would know the whole thing is benefiting the company. we give so much in turn we get so little. I say if the company wants us to give up the training ban and CC then what they propose and what they offer should have a significant improvement to our lifestyle and rosters. not some pathetic increase in HKPA and "improvement" to RP's that does absolutely no change to our daily lives!