PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perth Virgin
Thread: Perth Virgin
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2018, 08:48
Louise Kelly

New Years Eve - I've just heard I was unsuccessful and I've booked in for the feedback session offered. Here's the email:

Hello Lou,

Thank you for attending our recent Cabin Crew Recruitment Day with Virgin Australia and for taking the time to meet with our team.

After careful consideration, we regret to advise you that we have identified more suitable candidates during this round of recruitment, and on this occasion your application has not been successful. We recommend that you reflect on your performance at the Recruitment Day in line with the below assessment criteria:
  • Motivation for the role
  • Understanding of the role
  • Resilience
  • Professionalism
  • Communication skills
  • Teamwork and ability to build rapport with others
  • Customer Service experience in a premium environment
  • Adaptability and flexibility
We would welcome you to login to your Career's account and nominate a suitable time for us to contact you and provide you with feedback. Please know that we do call from a private number, so please bare this in mind when expecting our call.

Remember, if you are still interested in a career with Virgin Australia we encourage you to reflect on this criteria and feedback, and reapply in 12 months' time.

Thank you for your interest in Virgin Australia. We wish you the very best for your future career endeavours.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Australia Recruitment Team

Best of luck to all the other folk who were in my round (20 candidates). At least I got my health care fund to pay for my First Air renewal!