PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue Air
Thread: Blue Air
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2018, 16:28
Standfor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

I confim 60 ATPL questions (very very random questions I remember something about Stability and Instability, Fronts, Metar, Snowtam, Landing Gear System, Calculation of True Altitude, ICAO Conventions and Rules of the Air, etc) to be done just in an hour.
Group excercise togheter with all the candidates (10 of us). Difficult to get the word because of the high number of candidates. Listen to the others and don't miss the chance to say your advice or opinion when you can. The task was to discuss with the others what to take from a list of objects in order to survive in the middle of nowhere.

After that, Sim Assessment. I heard Blue Air doesn't have a standard sim assessment. It depends on the Istructor you get that day. Most important at my Assessment were manual flying skills and raw data navigation.
Interview, basically speaking about yourself and who you are.

Type Rating self sponsored (Sofia CL or Istanbul NG) + 200 hours (Bucarest). After that most probably you get hired if you have nice attitude and good skills. Romania Base. From 1300 to max 2000 euro net per month if you fly a lot.

Salary is very low. Especially if you get Bucarest Base which is expensive to live. You will never get back the Type Rating money in few years

Cheers