PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2018, 14:48
Daddy Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wizz hotels

Originally Posted by dirk85
There is nothing to agree or not agree. They used and still use the hotel I mentioned previously, and anybody can verify if is up to standard or not. I stayed there 5 weeks and I can confirm it was absolutely not acceptable.

in Bud it was slightly better, but also luck of the draw, back in my days it was either a 3, 4 or 5 (let’s day 4,5 stars) hotel. The Ibis was pretty bad, the others were ok.
in Luton we layovered for years in the Ibis next to the airport. Borderline acceptable, with a bit of imagination. Also the holiday inn express or the hampton were used, but in our base it was just the Ibis (3 stars).

Don’t let me start on positioning, the honeymoon will be over soon for you too.
For the recurrent trainings and sims we had a cheap direct flight with another company from our base to the training location (it was 50 eur when I checked), but instead we found ourselves flying Wizz to an airport 150 km away, and then second class train ticket (occasionally with a change as well).

I worked quite some time there, like many other people here, so maybe you can assume we know what we are talking about.

Accommodation quality!

How long ago did you leave, maybe things have changed a fair bit?