PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2018, 06:59
Pinxo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air japan Ops and Maintenance

Good evening everyone,

First of all I’d like to thank everyone that has been posting such useful information on this thread, very informative and above all, polite and professional. I’ve been following it for quite a while and I recently decided to pull the trigger on the pre-screening process through CREW.

I’ve read pretty much every post and discussion on the topic and I feel like a have a good grasp on what to expect, nonetheless I’d like to hear from some of the more “senior” guys on here about their thoughts on AJX operations, reliability and maintenance.

Is safety really number one priority for management or is it influenced by performance goals? How are the airplanes? I know it’s 70’s technology, but is half the plane gonna be deferred when we show up or are they good about fixing/maintaining things?

What’s the mentality of most of the pilots you fly with, regarding SOP compliance and safety? How about CA/FO culture? Is it gonna be like some other Asian carriers where you don’t touch anything till you’re told to or is it based on CRM?

Well, I hope y’all get the idea of what I’m asking, I really appreciate everyone’s time and responses on here. Thanks in advance and Merry Xmas to you all.