PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is there no Pros to being in CX?
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2018, 00:01
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....and that about sums up the present day CX; an airline of inexperienced, somewhat immature youngsters with no concept of the bigger aviation picture. Before anyone jumps on me, I am not blaming the individual. Simply describing the reality of a once great airline, that has now descended to the level of a low-cost third world carrier, who's management seemingly believes that the jets can effectively fly themselves, and the experience and loyalty of old is of no value. Time will tell whether the management decisions that have brought us to this point were valid or not. From where I stand, the slow descent of this airline is highly worrying. For the 20somethings that are transfixed by the "shiny jet syndrome"....come on over. Just don't expect an easy, happy or fulfilling career here. You will end up as disillusioned as the rest of us in due time. I suppose soaking CX for a flying education is not a bad idea if there are no other options. It is blatantly obvious that CX is exchanging the experience they now possess for the inexperience that is willing to work for the latest appalling contract terms. That is the reality of our company today. Merry Christmas.