PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Dec 2018, 20:21
Howdareyou777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1.Average salary received in your bank account for the last 6 months? Preferable A380 F.O.
You should ask a different question, how much does an A380 F.O. have left of his salary after a month of living in Dubai.
It’s not about how much you get, it’s about how much you can keep……………..

2.Any significant difference between B777 and A380 benefits and lifestyle?
A380 will do high hours and high days off, B777 average hours, minimum days off.

3.How easy is to fail line check? Are the checkers really so strict? Sim checks?
If you can’t pass a line check or simulator you are not supposed to operate heavy machinery.

4.How often the new joiners fail the initial training?
In other words, is recruitment doing a good job? If you pass the selection, they qualify you as trainable. It’s for you to not f**k it up.

5.With how much you rate the general atmosphere in the cockpit during regular flights from 1 to 10? Is it friendly?
Flying with fatigued boys or gals, during the night 1. Flying a day sector after being well rested 10.

6. Do you expect that Emirates will improve soon the pilot salary package (1 year max)? With how much 10% 20%?
Absolutely, my hopes 20% pay-rise and 12 weeks bonus!!!!! Reality absolutely nothing…..!!!!

7. In the last 1 year how many pilots were fired in Emirates?
For the real numbers you’ll have to look under the carpet, that’s where the sweep most of the things………

8. Is the punishment culture prevailing in the company(considering pilots only)?
Yep and won’t change.

9. Do the pilots report each other?
Yep, first hand……I m embarrassed calling those guys colleagues!!!! (There are only very few, most guys are wiser)

10. Is the fatigue main problem in the airline?
I don’t know, I m too tired to tell you the truth. This airline has a lot of main problems.