PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perth Virgin
Thread: Perth Virgin
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2018, 03:13
Louise Kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I went to the Recruitment day yesterday and there were 20 candidates. We sat in tables of 5 with some senior cabin crew stationed around the room to observe as Alistair, whose in charge of FA recruitment, explained more about the organisation and showed us some videos. he describe the work and pay scale and the difference between regional and Domestic /short haul international out of Perth. We then did a group activity on our tables and then were called inn one by one to an interview with 2 on panel. We were asked motivational and behavioural questions to show examples of when we had done something. I was asked about a time when I've disagreed with a college and a time when I've demonstrated exceptional customer service. Another questions might be to give an example of when you've bent the rules. Nothing unexpected asked really, considering the job description and role. The interviewers tried to make the experience as relaxing as possible. We will hear in next couple of weeks. There is possibility of a training school running end of Jan so we were advised to make sure we have the 3 certificates ready and upload them as soon as possible so swim competency, RSA and senior first aid. Passports need 18 month currency on them. Training in Perth with some on East coast in Syd/Bne or Mel and I understand there are normally 25 to a school.