PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM QF Casuals
Thread: MAM QF Casuals
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2018, 15:59
Windowseat1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Jade93;10339141]
Originally Posted by Simba04
I called them yesterday too as I was unable to delete my passport and add my license instead, I got through, I was informed that after 6pm the forms would be updated and they were. I’ve now deleted my passport and added my license and resubmitted.

Good luck all
[/QUOTE

I got the email as well yesterday but my license is being sent out via mail because it needed renewal so I’m guessing I have to wait until I get it 😥😓 do we need these other documents signed by a qantas employee again? (All the documents I got signed on open day we’re uploaded and now they need more)
Sorry that sounds so annoying. Hope it gets sorted soon. I received an email to give an additional document for Category C as there was a recent change since the assessment day. We now had to give 2x documents for Category C. I did Medicare and a bankcard. I met one of the Managers at the airport in Adelaide to get the document signed. On Dec 14th.

She said the change literally came in effect a week ago. If you received that email then there should be an email address for one of the managers if you had any issues.

I hope this helps. Good luck. 😊