PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Recruiting
Thread: BA Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2003, 20:02
JB777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question BA C/C Job Offer Subject To....

I have been offered cabin crew @ LHR. I had a small problem with my certificates with thankfully has been resolved.
I got the impression however that BA has had major problems with people bringing in their original certifictes.
The website www.britishairwaysjobs.com states that you need Maths & English Grade C or above, but the team @ The Rivers explained that they need you to have English 'Lit' not 'Lang', C or above.

A few of my friends have also been offered the job, but BA have made it very clear that any offer is subject to seeing original certificates grade C and above for Maths & English. They are not bugding on this.

As to short & long haul!

How cares! Get in, do the job, learn the product, walk the walk, speak the banter & smile - I'll get there- patience is a vertue!?

Friends have told me that they take home around £1450.00 PCM after tax - but only if they got 50% of their Bids they asked for on that month.
Everyone bids for the most expensive trips so after a while you bid for alittle bit more that you know you'll get! Again it depends on wether you like going to some of these destinations or if you want to go somewhere where you can use your languages.
All on seniority? I would like to know more about the Bidding system though!??
Can anyone explain this in plain, simple english?

Last edited by JB777; 27th Oct 2003 at 16:41.