PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Dec 2018, 04:46
ReducedThrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELLO every one.

I had my assessment with Emirates and i hate to inform all of you that i didn't make it and failed Day One.
The Computer test was like walk in the park and so was the group exercise.
In the A380 simulator i was assessed by a Local Arab Guy and a Spanish Guy.
The exercises was very easy and after the assessment i was extremely happy because i did well.
The Local Arab guy then tells me that i did very well in the ILS raw data and the engine failure but in the visual circuit
I didn't align my self properly with the runway and i was not stable which is not true but i think i delayed the turn a little bit to the final .
They told me to do visual circuit one more time and this time i was ok and i flew the circuit with confidence. After the session the espanish guy said that this was better.

I went to the hotel and was pressing my shirt for day two and the Local Arab guy calls me and tells me i didn't make it.
I was really shocked.
I would have retired at emirates, I know my simulator went really well. I went so prepared for every thing but i think its totally their loss.
I wanted to wine on prune but to my surprise the website was banned in UAE.

Out of our group they only took 2 or 3 guys from the west , i think i was a victim of racism .I think they don't like indians and Pakistanis that much in Emirates.
The Arab want people from the west only because they want their country to look like a western country to be very honest.