PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2018, 07:40
R.L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AJX pilots,

Hi, after reading threads for days, I really appreciate for the information here which answers most I need to know.

There are still some questions I would like to understand and I'm sorry if I miss any of them above here and please correct me if I am wrong about these ⬇︎
  • I'm realizing that the salary actually come from agent company in USD ( I assume) not AJX, so the salary will be wired through SWIFT to my home bank?
  • Entering and exiting Japan via Shore Pass or tourist visa or no visa required(my case), I'd like to know how people rent a room without a working visa.
  • No working visa or RP also means we are not allow to let family stay in Japan or children study in Japan right? Though they just 4 hours flight from NRT, it's still better if we stay together.
  • No working visa or RP also means we can't create a bank account in Japan and no cell plan like other Japanese have, basically we are just passerby for Japan immigration.
  • Do you or do you know anyone get a real estate? Is it possible?
Now here's a complex one, any one knows an act just passed few days ago about "Immigrant management and refugee recognizing" 通称・略称出入国管理法、入国管理法、入管難民法、入管法

I don't know the exact english name for this act, maybe there's no one, but this one will allow Japan gov to extend their flexibility to let foreign manpower go into Japan. Aviation is one of the industry which being allowed. From the news I read, it doesn't mention which part of aviation, pilots, attendants, engineers, dispatchers, ticketing or something else.

My question is, will this change the way we work? If it changes, does it mean we have a chance to long stay and get family here? But I can see the downside is the tax letter will come with this.

I know that try not let interviewer feel family outweighs the company. I'm working in a country also about 4 hours flight from my hometown, so it really doesn't matter to my family if I stay here or go to Japan. I'm asking just because it will be a plus about this position if we have a chance to live together in Japan.

Thanks again for information.

RL

Last edited by R.L; 15th Dec 2018 at 15:13.