PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 12th Dec 2018, 08:05
whisky777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He's still posting a lot on linked in....here's the latest:
"Atmosphere Thai Air, over the last few months purchased and converted four sea view town houses, and converted them into 36 hotel rooms... spending near to 45 Million Thai Baht, the project is ongoing... with a second building next door to be converted into an HQ building for Atmosphere Thai Air our new premium Thai based airline, which will include a training center yet to be built on the same land, the hotel will be used for pilot and crew layovers, as well as customers, the training center will be equipped with simulators for Pilot training, and offices/classrooms for our ground staff and inflight staff... the project is ongoing and we are on schedule to complete the HQ building in the next 3 months... and complete the training academy in 6 months... all media and press related questions should be directed to our email address at ..."
Presumably that's from the recently closed go fund me account :roll eyes: Oh and I nearly forgot, yesterday he was posting about obtaining 3 AOC's in different countries... It is kind of entertaining, sadly. But, I hope prospective employees find this thread before becoming part of these tall tales!