PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2018, 19:32
SantaSanta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TO THE GUYS THAT ARE IN SPAIN AT THE MOMENT

I am hearing many different stories about the current situation. I would be grateful if you could inform me about the following:

- How is the VFR part unfolding? How many times or hours do you guys fly? How many planes are in use?

What is the current state of these planes? Are they safe to fly at least? Are there enough flight instructors at the moment? How is the quality of these flight instructors? Is there a good communication between instructors and students? Are ​(de) briefings done properly? How is the atmosphere?

- How is the IFR part going? How long are the current delays for the FNTP? What about the Cessnas? How many are in use at the moment and in what state are they? Are there enough IFR instructors?

- What is the communication of BAA to you guys concerning this situation? What have they been telling since October? Are there any guys who did a part in Lithuania? How was the situation there concerning the above?

- For guys that are in the last stages of the training, how many months have you been in training? Are you completing the training within the terms stipulated in your contract? Are you satisfied with the flight training you had so far?

Do you personally know any cadets or students that graduated and that are actually working and being successful in their position?

- Do you guys have the impression that things are improving (maybe now, after the complaints on this forum)? Do you guys see any concrete measures being taken by BAA to resolve the situation?

Thank you very much for your objective reply!

A worried BAA student