PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2018, 19:24
mikael777uae

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do subscribe to all above complaints! But literally all. The greed and careless is of a big size in BAA.

There are some great instructors and people in management but the top, the one taking decisions are blinded by success and new kids coming just for the Wizz there.

They are so unprofessional to talk 30’ at the graduation that they both many new SIM-s for TR(millions of €) but they do not have 100k for a FNPT. People waiting for 4 months at home doing nothing because of it, it’s just a shame.

I’ll not repeat all that said above as I just subscribed to every word, I’ll just try to make a conclusion: BAA, you know that you messed up things, fix it!!! don’t just promise small things, COMPENSATE your students with some tickets home (not to Vilnius as it makes no sense) but HOME, because they have to travel home for waiting. Cover their expenses for the accommodation! You will loose a bit of money but you will show for real that you take responsibility for what you are doing.

Unfortunately for for now I have to advise all my friends and other wannabees to go somewhere else and to not together tricked even by cadet programs as it turns to be worse and more expensive than having a fast and cheap modular program and then enjoy a few month with your beloved ones or on an island with the saved money and do the application for the airline.

For the colleagues, try to stay positive and don’t forget that we are a power if we’re together! If they continue to bullsh!t us this way or God forbid we exceed contractual 2y then we ALL go friendly to court! and not just do bla bla in here. Not to say I'm sorry to that fools that don’t even have brains to see what’s going on and to write a line here so that sick bunch of people wake up and take the situation in control.