View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2018, 10:31
  #3 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Europe
Posts: 5,917
ORS4 1271 relates only to Permit to Fly aircraft, not certified aircraft with engines that have exceeded TBO.
The aircraft needs to be under a CAMO who will advise you of the engineering requirements.
Whopity is offline