PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2018, 13:39
comeflywithus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This feedback is mostly for the people who are thinking to join this organization, for us who are already there it won't solve any problem or give us any money back. So if you are one of the potential ,,future pilots" please read it carefully.

First of all, at the beginning you will get a beautiful impression from THE SALES DEPARTMENT. The one and only thing which they know how to do is marketing and telling you fairytales - but this fairytale is not from the Disney and unfortunately doesn't have happy ending.

They will give you all the information for joining and assessment process plus the payment which is the crucial part for them.

Facilities are beautiful as Instagram and Facebook pictures, but thats it. Don't expect nothing else.
Even the contract is written only for them not for you! (You have to, You must, but BAA has any obligations towards you)

So if you are considering also another school which is more expensive - maybe at the end its the same price. (compared to L3 academy) Because not all things which look cheap at the beginning are cheap at the end. Be ready, you will have to pay for accommodation and travel expenses - which is not a big deal, unless you have to move 3 times in a year and nobody is willing to rent apartment for less then year. (bye bye deposits ).

Regarding traveling, most of the time you get the final information in a good case one week before the flight so you can imagine also the price for the flight ticket.

Now more about the quality. I would say it with one sentence - One day you are working at the front desk and the next day you are in management.
Don't expect any proactive approach from management unless it's regarding your payments.

I just wonder how the airlines signed the contract with this organization, maybe they used also the beautiful PowerPoint presentations for them as well and didn't show them the truth.

I am also happy for the instructors, who are so brave and still providing perfect service although they are treated as a ****. Big respect for them but majority of them already left. I think it's very common in this facility to be arrogant to get a job in a management and the worst thing, the will never admit - they made a mistake. Most of the time they will make you to look like a dumb person who is unable to count 1 to 10. Maybe one day we will post also Name and Shame to know who you should avoid in your future and give them the harder feedback!

I think majority of the things regarding the number of aircrafts and schedule have been posted here before, but I just want to raise my voice and tell you - IT IS ALL THE TRUTH. Maybe this kind of feedback will bring this organization back to reality and give them wake up call.

For the rest of the guys and girls who finally woke up from #feelingblessed #futurpilot #pilottobe #pilotlife good luck and stay strong, although with the last money we have.
And if you find those few selected pilots from this organization don't believe everything what is written on ,,official" social medias.

Oh and also something which you get for your money or lets say for ,,free."

Demotivation and Frustration