PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The winners and losers.. CX pay increase for dedicated players.
Old 7th Dec 2018, 07:29
Tea time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No let’s focus upon the fact that everyone else gets a pay rise . Yet one very important group of employees who contribute as much if not more to the success of the company have been excluded . I have said time and again that sometimes you have to fight for what is rightfully yours . Sadly though the pilots as a group have been intimidated into believing that they can never win . I cannot tell you what a seismic shock would go through the boardroom if the pilots announced that from tomorrow they were no longer going to work . Your pay rise would be deliver faster than a happy meal .
You cannot be replaced in the short term , there are simply not enough qualified pilots around any more but sadly we as a group have become so cowered that we will moan and groan about this but still operate and even worse extend and work on GDOs .
i give up , we should have gone out years ago and we wouldn’t be in this situation now but until we as a group grow a backbone and defend our COS they will continue to be eroded