PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook-2
Thread: Thomas Cook-2
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2018, 16:42
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airportplanner1-
I totally agree and from my posts, some think I’m personally wishing TCX to move to STN for my own happiness, As I have stated, Stansted is a perfect place to move to, No competition what so ever, cheaper fee’s, Better deals under MAG, passengers driving past to fly other longhaul airlines from LGW and LHR, The perfect self connecting flights to Europe, In fact I believe Stansted is still the No1 airport in the UK for European destinations.

It would make much more economical business sense to have STN and MAN operating identical destinations side by sides.

I don’t for one minute think TCX will have the gumption or forward thinking to follow such a cost cutting plan but let’s see what they do to solve the current problems. Who wants to make a bet they will announce no changes other than close a few high street shops and this time next year, if they are still around we can have this conversation all over again.

Oh and on the reason why TCX stopped STN Longhaul, This was down to operational needs not lack of bums on seats.