PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook-2
Thread: Thomas Cook-2
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2018, 13:58
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It won’t be long before Stansted will be in great demand airlines should be looking at the very near future and grab the slots that are available, Stansted longhaul will work with an established airline, Stansted is busy enough to fill seats to any destinations a airline wishes to add be it long or short haul.

It wasn’t that long ago we were all shocked by Jet2 announcing a base at Stansted which has grown faster than even Jet2 itself thought possible.

Stansted has just started it major redevelopment and expansion, trust me, New Airlines will be coming to Stansted so why not get in there first and get the best deals and the best slots.

But my point is why pay for LGW slots when you can save a great deal of money at STN and still fill flights, There are 1000s of people each week that are forced to drive past Stansted to get catch a longhaul flight, if Primera could fill Aircraft then Thomas Cook would have no trouble in doing the same.

As far as Thomas Cook hotels are concerned, I would sell them along with the shops, lets just get back to basics get the company back into profit and sell seats on aircraft to popular longhaul/mediumhaul destinations.

I like millions of others find the best airline to my destination and book my hotel through a booking site it always works out cheaper, Thomas Cook need to realise it’s older customers are getting to old to travel and the prospect of new customers booking the same way their grandparents booked holidays is just not convenient not cost affective.

MAJOR improvements to social media platforms need to be a top priority. A new younger image needs to be prompted or Thomas Cook are doomed.