PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cruisin' the Hume!
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2003, 11:01
OpsNormal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geeze the Kimberley made you a bitter person T_L!!!

The NSW Gov should actually worry about improving the water enough to drink, let alone worry about water to swim in. Then again, I never died from it, and it's better than the bore water much of the country drinks out here.

I wonder just how much forethought has gone into whether or not the water supply system for Sydney (ie: the dams storage capacity) will be enough to handle the population in 10 years... Seeing as though Warragamba is getting a bit low at the moment.

Speed limits? What are they? I can drive no more than ten minutes from here and be on a de-restricted part of the Stuart Highway. All good if I need to stretch the legs of the ole 308 to clear-out some of that nasty LRP fuel from the old girl. The vehicles of today are much safer (in many ways), than the machines that graced the roads back in the seventies, but the older limits have not been restored and are probably never going to be either. Driver training and standards monitoring is more to blame here, as many belive it is their god-given right to have a drivers licence.

Hows the new job, T_L?

Regards,
Ops.