PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2018, 12:45
Kurabawa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by derekjsun
Hey bro,
From what I gathered you should be in your mid 20s? If so, honestly you still have some time.

Understand it is a tough decision as I am in the same boat except my only option is the private way due to age. What you could do since you currently have a job is to do your ATPL theory with Revion as a part time student. that way you can earn both a salary and pay off your 25k without much loans. that should be done probably by 4th quarter next year.By then, you should be able to know if you got through for Scoot or SIA and maybe Jetstar if they open again.

If you still don't land a job with the airlines, what you could do by then (with your theory papers) and if it still something you want, would be to continue with obtaining your CPL privately. This would give you some time to save up as well =)

The way I see it is you still have some time on your side with quite abit of options. All the best!
Thank you. I have been invited for the pre-lim interview (2nd attempt). Hope I have prepared enough this time