PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southwest Airlines has apologised ...
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2018, 11:42
pax britanica

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts
it is a stupid name even by American standards but its a child involved and like it or not she probably gets a few remarks about it if she is at school butt hats just other children for an adult to do this in public is really thoughtless and unkind-the gate agent should get a transfer to the ramp for a few months next summer in somewhere like Phoenix .

I used to see Immigration people pointing at my passport-old style brit cardboard type and showing their colleagues and sometimes photo copying it. In Oslo one day i asked the guy what he was doing. My passport was issued in Bermuda and indeed had Government of Bermuda not Uk on the front and he said most immigration staff keep a personal tally of all the countries they have seen and clearly mine was an unusual and coveted one. probably illegal under DP rules these days but harmless enough and at least kept them on their toes but making fun of someones name is a very childish thing to do especially for someone in a customer facing position