PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA on the move again ( Brisbane)
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2018, 22:02
FPDO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carmody apparently stood at the alter during the staff gathering for the announcement, and told employees I hope you all come over the city location, as I realise that it doesn’t suit all of you, regarding travel time and costs etc. Essentially saying if you dont like the move then look for another job. Mind you he has said that aswell at the employees 2 day induction course for new hires. He stuffed the job on the first go he had at it, now he is back because no one wanted the job. Skiddy walked the floors saying goodbye upon his departure a couple of years ago before he left saying “ I cant hit my head against the wall anymore when dealing with the board”
The attitude Toward staff is that they are just -public servants- and hence when things in industry go bad they start asking why the knowledge isn’t available to make good decisions.....
When these CASA subject matter experts at the coral face start standing up for their conditions then the board and CEO might get the idea, until then.........

Most at the coal face in CASA are good people but essentially are just “Cardboard Cutouts” that lack the ability to push their worth when it comes to securing their conditions at work...