PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2018, 21:54
Flightlevel100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VOR.DME
At a risk of going off topic from the above, does anyone have any details regarding the Stage 3 process? I've got a date booked and have heard from a number of people who have been through the process (those who gained successful offers were already rated on a type in the current BA fleet, those who were unsuccessful were rated on other ac types).

Also, with the 767 now retired, will the process still be conducted In the 767 sim for the foreseeable?

Any clarification appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
I am not rated and so was my buddy during the assesment. We both passed and got offered a starting date (sim was nov 24 and we got a starting date offered today so there isnt really a holdpool at the moment). If you have a rating or not does not matter. It is a very fair sim assessment in a relaxed atmosphere. For now the sim assesment is still done on the 767. I also did it on the 767. Mainly because that one is/was most available. The assessor said BA was trying to sell it, but failed to do so due to lack of interest. So it could change at any stage in the next few months I guess. Better study all pitch settings ;-).