PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2018, 21:17
trancada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Procusto
I really don't think CLX want to keep short of pilots by purposely failing candidates. KLM needs plenty (hundreds) of pilots in the incoming future, so many guys would leave if called. Just read the previous posts to guess why. On top of that, many of our guys are going to retire in the next five to ten years. New aeroplanes are coming the next year, too. Thereby, we need people. I am personally ashamed of the tear and wear that you are going through to join us. I wish you had the same conditions as me, which you deserve, for sure. I'm extremely sorry for the hassle.
In your opinion what do you think, how CARGOLUX would accept very experienced F/O with Intercontinental experience, A330 and A340,NAT , EUR-SAM, ETOPS, RVSM ILS CAT3B no DH, and never flew BOEING, only Airbus FBW?

Sometime i think my wish to join cargo is to be tired of flying pax, and the problems associated to this.

About new planes , 3 more B744, next year, probably from NCA-NIPPON CARGO AIRLINES? As they said after a great inspection and a restructuring plan the only want to operate the 747-8.

The first year salaries are quite low, and living cost in Luxembourg is very high. Luxembourg is a nice country , i like it. With family with 2 children you have the state aid, per month, but house renting is huge. What the average salary expected NET? If you accept to work out of your roster, how ,much can you take home?

I see quite often the operation in FR24, i believe that you never do the same flight. Always a challenge. So variable. Today there where some curious flights, TPE-BKK, BAH-SGN,LUX-CGO, crossing the world every time , tonight 2 aircraft at same time ANC-ORD (LX-ECV and LX-VCM(Cutaway Livery) but "on the other side of the coin” a lot of delays.