PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAUS shares aircraft owner details with airport operators
Old 25th Nov 2018, 21:54
KRviator

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by Vag277
This announcement is in the latest issue of Sport Pilot.
KRAviator: The final statement in your quote on the use of information provides for supply of data to AAA or any aerodrome operator.
How do you get that? The primary purpose of collecting my personal info was to manage my membership of a RAAO and the aircraft registration as part of that RAAO.

They are permitted to disclose it to the ATO, or otherwise as permitted by law, for SAR purposes etc, not to a private company or local government entity. The only requirement of that last paragraph is that if they do disclose it for a purpose that is not the primary purpose, they must keep a written record of doing so.

I was interested to read of the charges for circuits. Many aerodromes treat circuits in one session as one landing .
Warnervale do, if you are doing Dual training. If I am simply flying laps to keep current myself, they charge you per landing.

The AvData site shows: YWVAWarnervale AirportNSWLanding* <=700kg $7.50 flat, 701kg-2,000kg $14.09 per tonne, 2,001kg-3,000kg $16.50 per tonne, >3,000kg $21.00 per tonne. Parking $5.45 per day.while the aero club site shows the equivalent of $14.09 +GST/tonne
I am well aware of what AvData say they charge. But then you look at the CCAC (airfield operator) website and it shows $15.50, and the Council (airfield owner) shows $27.50.