PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2018, 21:50
BestSpanish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good evening everyone, I resigned shot time ago from SAS Ireland because I recover a better job.
What is written inside this post about environment, pilots that follow to resign, kingdom of some Monarch, racism and bad CAE management:

are real and really difficult to accept

My salary most of the time was wrong, always for a lot less money and the time that we received the extra money was because the salary arrived really late and also really wrong.
I flew with all possible pilots, all appear polite really gentlemen and nice, but it’s just a facade, are always ready to f*** you, the high “standards” is a big fake (usually they have a lot not written SOP that you have to follow). If you comment that on the FCOM is different the usually answer is (in Monarch was like that and we will change OM and FCOM soon because are made for Aer Lingus.
Must follow SOP of some guys and not OM and FCOM if this is definition of high standards??????
This company is an ACMI e you don’t have anything with SAS, the uniform is SAS but no friezes, only a fake wing CAE for the jacket impossible be in one company that the main SAS hate and passengers don’t recognise and also don’t like.
To be honest I always like to be in contact with all pilots from any nations, but for the first time I’m really happy to resign and I really feel good.
Crazy, bizarre environment, for me a small company must be a family no a place that you hate, 90% of the pilots are ready to resign 10% are the remaining Monarch pilots.....