PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPL/IR/MEP eastern Europe
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2018, 17:43
nebojsar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When that happened? How many years ago? I am speaking about my training few months ago. I am a little bit more than simple PPL student, I was there
on FI course and no, I did not ended there to work for them. I just passed objective feeling of the school I was enrolled in. I have some flight experience,
I am also ex airplane owner, I know something about maintenance, paperwork, etc so I am standing behind my words since my check of a/c was on a bit higher
level than actual PPL student does. I was also looking how they work with PPL students, MEP, ME/IR students and everything was up to standard. And
as I said I really had all listed and I was surprised that first time in my aviation education everything was as planned. I cannot guarantee that this will be
their future practice but this was my experience with them. Every school have some deficiencies but in this one I had lot more positive things to say than negative.
Their space to improve is theory for foreign students (can be better) and maybe more airplanes since they have significant number of students.