PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Italian contract
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2018, 13:27
Full_blast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Newcomer2
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if a Ryanair captain with an Italian contract could help me out:
I'm currently a 737 captain thinking about joining FR in Italy.
I apologize in advance if some of the following questions have already been asked, but with the new agreement signed this summer with the Italian unions I need some clarification.

First of all regarding salary, the numbers I have are (annually):
- basic salary 15000
- fixed flight pay 67550
- sector pay 40800
- diaria 10450
- annual leave 4350
For a total of around 138000 euros, plus about 6000 contribution to italian pension (fondaero) and 1700 for medical insurance (sanivolo)

1) are these numbers from the new contract or the old one?
2) when is the new contract coming into effect?
3) I'm not sure which of these numbers are taxable and which are not, so if you don't mind me asking how much on average do you take home every month, and how much do you expect with the new contract?
4) when they say 6000 for pension, is it on top of the national/state pension plan? Or is it what they pay to the State and they try to include it in the benefits?
5) I've also heard about a 12000 bonus if you accept to work on 6 of your days off during the year, is that in the Italian contract as well?
6) as for the holidays, is it 1 month + 2x5 days (10 days), or are the 10 days included in the month off?
7) for the roster, is it 4 days ON + 1 STBY followed by 4 days off, or can it be 5 on 4 off?
8) use lf automation: I like to practise my raw data flying from time to time (A/P, A/T and F/D off), is it allowed?

Thank you in advance for any useful info!
I will answer to the best of my knowledge. I do not have a Ryanair "Italian" contract.

1- I don't know if the numbers are correct, but they can only be with the new "union" contract as the old contract you are referring to had no "fondo volo" nor "sanivolo".
2- people started signing it last month I think.
3- the basic is 100% taxable (it should be the reason of the low basic), flight pay 50%, I have no clue about the rest.
4- I don't know.
5- same as n4
6- If it is the month off then it's the full month (18/19days of annual leave) + 10 days. However I think in Italy they stopped using the month off.
7- it is 5 on regardless of the duty (deadheading, flight, sby, etc) + 4 off.
8- you can disconnect the AP and AT in general (conditions to do so are on the OM-A), but you cannot turn the FD off.