PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Career Changer Speaks
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2018, 00:09
2unlimited

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by RexBanner

Youve clearly never worked BA shorthaul...

(To be fair the title of the video is (paraphrasing) why I quit my job as a BA Captain, not why I quit my job as a commercial airline pilot. That kind of scheduling is unfortunately all too common amongst junior SH Skippers, hence why many have one foot out the door).

Nope I have to say I can't agree. He clearly had a big dig against the pilot profession, as he felt no longer any achievement / motivation.
Go to his Youtube videos, it's all about changing career and not being afraid of new challenges, he does mention various IT projects, however he is a fraud in this video, as he is actually presenting as he is quitting aviation, instead of saying he has left BA to go China so he can make more many, or do you think he will feel that he has achieved more flying in China? What utter nonsense and tosh, the guy is a Walther Mitty!

Is it less boring, repetitive and unrewarding job flying in China?

That's what I react on, if he actually left the aviation career completely, than I would not have said anything. But he has not changed anything, just same s... just in China for double the money. So he does not come out as genuine for me, as he is trying to pretend to be someone he is not.