PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW Airlines
Thread: WOW Airlines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2018, 11:44
booze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Oblivion67

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this repetitive but I have a couple of questions with regards joining Wow.

Firstly can anyone confirm that they are still recruiting given the current situation with Icelandair? I was told they may have Type Rating courses starting in Jan 2019 and was wondering if these will still continue?

I am very hopeful to join the company, it would work for me on a lot of different levels. I have read the posts about pay on the local contract but was also wondering if someone could give me an indication of the Net salary on the Parc contract.

I've gotten some conflicting information regarding rosters etc but the way I understand it, there is no 7/5 on the CAE contract? With the local I am obviously liable for my own accommodation? Which lead me to believe that the CAE contract would pay less net as the accommodation is included? I am aware that the currency has taken a hit etc. If anyone is there and could PM I would appreciate if I could pick your brain.

Thanks a lot for any info!!

Hi,

Unfortunately i have no clue about the PARC contract, but regarding the rest feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

booze