PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter crashes onto Glasgow pub: final AAIB report
Old 23rd Nov 2018, 11:38
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
RVDT thank you for your guidance. I was wondering because on checking the Training Manual and generic Flight Manual there is no real explanation as to what is shed. In the cockpit O/H CB diagram the RADALT does not seem to appear anywhere. Whilst I am TR on the 135 I have never yet flown it operationally. We are waiting for our helicopter to arrive but your guidance will be invaluable in us working out what happens when both GENs drop off line.
I have some experience in the 1990s on 355s and 105s for Plod/HEMS. In those days a mission bus seemed to do this job, shedding all the mission kit to preserve the battery so I am familiar with the reasons and requirement. However, like you say, if devil in the detail is serial number specific I need to take care of this.

It just goes to prove that posting on PPRUNE can improvement our understanding and knowledge by sharing and I am grateful to you for that. I feel all the more of a **** now for calling you out on my previous posts. Its good to communicate with someone with good knowledge.

Thank for the help.