PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 21:46
pilotxaq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good day all, I'm a 75/76 captain in the Caribbean with just around 600 PIC on type (2100 total on type), in addition to 737NG time. Thanks to jrmyl, Fratemate, The Dominican, HD, FK, galdian, Armani, and all the others who have posted over the years, given some good info and been patient with repetitive questions and people who seem to not get it. It's been good reading.

I was approached by Parc for the FO position, but then after getting my revised resume, the rep thought I should look into other opportunities because I was "way over" the FO minimums, but not near enough to the 4500 PIC requirement for DEC. What's the opposite of a sweet spot? After reviewing what has been said, I recognize that Japan T's&C's, environment, etc seem somewhat better than the Chinese jobs I've been looking at, but I'm more interested in moving with the wife, so unless something changes this may not be the contract for me as I understand it. If anyone thinks of any other jobs that I could look into, that maybe I'm not seeing, let me know.

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the info. Great bunch of guys. Safe skies!