PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 15:35
Navetta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was interested to join this company, but as I have 2 friends that resign from SASI (obviously not happy for all reasons that I wrote) and others that still inside (also unhappy for the bad attitude of the CAE Managment and some colleagues), anyway Malaga base appear much better place where work (but is totally full) LHR is bad work environment for sure.
As I have good connections in SASI, for the reason that at the moment I work in Emirates I decided to stay away from this company, the guy that you talk about is a FO that left Qatar airways and I suppose he have quite good standards. That guy “fail” his interview for the command not for lack of skills, but because have different frictions with someone, as he have good standards still be there also if he is under pressure every day, he isn’t white and as you can understand don’t accept the “racist” humor.
It is strange that also an Italian captain that applied to be instructor after a couple of week resign (and the training manager use to say in the company that for his strong Italian accent can’t be part of the training team)... but this isn’t racism...
I you have good connections for sure you know that several people resigned and soon more will resign also.
CAE already planned multiple OCC, maybe is a good way for make money as someone wrote in other post...

Last edited by Navetta; 22nd Nov 2018 at 19:57.