PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter crashes onto Glasgow pub: final AAIB report
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 12:07
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by [email protected]
DB - know your audience!

If you had bothered to check, you would know that RVDT has been posting here for many years and the last thing he is is a troll.

I know you want to impart your knowledge to the masses - which is good - but assuming no-one else here meets or exceeds your knowledge and experience is foolish so you should avoid hectoring and patronising your fellow ppruners.
Crab, point taken, however, its really frustrating when trying to answer SASs questions when the post is examined for defects which have no bearing on the relevance of the content. Ie. it matters not really if the cautions comes on by time or by heat sensing or whatever. The relevant point is the pumps getting switched off and the caption acknowledged which effectively removes it from page 1 of the CAD.

This is what drives me nuts about pprune. By the way, I was not imparting knowledge. I was offering a possible scenario explanation in response to SAS comments.

The point being as always, if you have nothing of any real value to add, don't post just to annoy those of us making and effort.