PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2018, 22:11
Airline_pilot26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ATIS
FACT. Monarch guys are now in the minority. Yes at the beginning, many were hired after the airline went bust. SAIL just didn’t have enough pilots due to the poor conditions. But many of these Monarch guys have moved on.

FACT. English guys are in the minority. Most are European. (Maybe for this winter, this will be reveresed as Air Tanker pilots have been seconded to SAIL, not enough work at Air Tanker this winter)

FACT. Those who have failed OCC did so because of their performance, not because of where they’re from.

The racism card is being played by a disgruntled employee who failed a command course (so I’ve heard 2nd hand)

Head of Training are Monarch guys, and they just want to maintain a high standard. How dare they.....

Good luck to all that apply.

Nice talking ATIS are you a Monarch FO?

The managers give CAE a really good economical income to follow train a lot pilots.

How I know appears that only all ex Monarch guys have standards and never have any problem how this is possible? How many Monarch pilots fail the recruitment?

If you don’t like someone you can build and show everything (low standards, bad attitude...) the picture that this company give isn’t high standards, but bad “punish policy”.

As I know all examines and instructors are ex Monarch except one or two...

I am SFI/SFE -TRI/TRE and it is easy let people fail if you want. Talk of standard it is nice, but did you really follow the “real” standards???? Or something that is customised for a company or from someone?

The problems are not connected only with the Monarch guys (they try to build a small copy of the previous company) or with (high standards), but is a bad organisation and bad work environment for sure.

ATIS talk about something connected with racism and prove that this in some way happen and anyway be offensive for someone...
Anyway as how I know from other ex SASI pilots, most resigns don’t be fired by the company...