PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter crashes onto Glasgow pub: final AAIB report
Old 21st Nov 2018, 19:34
RVDT

Location: After all, what’s more important than proving to someone on the internet that they’re wrong? - Manson
Received 56 Likes on 37 Posts
DB,

The pump logic has always been this way.

As far as being a troll? I am really only concerned about the information put forward by people who clearly do not know the aircraft.

Far from being a troll I have operated and maintained the type for ~ 14 years and of my approximately 8000 hours I have about 650 hours in command on the type.

I am an LAME on the type and also hold an ATPL (H). Recurrency is performed at the manufacturer in Donauworth along with CAT A and MCF (Maintenance Check Flight).

I, like a lot of other people, cannot fathom how someone could get it so wrong unless they were misinformed or lacked adequate knowledge of the systems.

In aviation safety, the devil is in the details. Aviation safety where I come from relies on a blameless culture.

Call me a troll if you wish but personally, I doubt many would agree with you. Or maybe I am wrong - who knows.

What you also describe is the latest evolution of the pump logic. As I understand, this is not the version that was fitted to this aircraft.
What I described is applicable to the serial number of this aircraft.