PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair VS temporary contract TUI fly belgium
Old 19th Nov 2018, 08:16
Airone2977

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eltruito
Thank you all for your advices.
Yea TUI contracts are CDD, proper French temporary contract, it is not a self employed status at all.

Travel service request arround 1000h I believe and TUI does request only a type rating.

Some guys did leave RYR for TUI based in France, but still, if something wrong happens in the industry, RYR will never go bankrupt, whereas TUI will first stop contractors in France for sure.

Although RYR is starting to expand in France, BOD and MRS (2A/C each from april). Still really hard to get.

Hard decision to do I guess.
I have to say, if you're looking for CDG base, beside AF, Travel Service is probably one the best option so far.
I'm signing with them tomorow, NTR low timers, first airline experience, living nearby so I'm not complaning at all.

For RYR french base, I'd be curious to see the french contract they are about to offer. There is still a court decission to be made regardig the MRS case. I won't be suprise if they use contractor at first.