PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2018, 08:06
1 Left

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great thread everyone

(Dom, jrmyl and Free.. Always good to read your highly valued comments - thanks)

Guys Ive been haulin’ Passengers around for 15 odd years with a splash of freight ops thrown in here and there for good measure (on WB Twins - guess where - lol)

My current place of employment offers freight ops/commute only but at a lower going rate. I wonder is it possible to put a permanent request in to fly 767 freight only at ANA on equal pay and terms? I much prefer freight ops to main line but I ain’t gonna sell myself short as required here, ie predominantly do 767 Freight over there?

Assuming I arrange my own visa (by ticking all the boxes myself) could I live elsewhere in Japan and commute over to NRT and still be on the $2000/month cash option given to longer distance commuters on ZED/ID fares?

Assuming ANA fly NRT, NHA, NRT on the 767 (daily or at least very regularly) could one feasibly reverse roster out of NHA?

OR if reverse roster is not possible, jumpseat on the 767F NHA NRT to begin my days on out of NRT?

Thanks and keep the positive thread going
(BTW eventually Applying as Non Typed DEC)

1L