PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2018, 07:47
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by canberra97

Yawn Yawn Yawn here we go again what is it with you and your one man agenda.

Simon Calder someone who I totally respect as an experienced travel expert may well be correct in his assumption but he's not gloating about the situation as is very obvious in your case.

You have had your time away from these forums (which we've all enjoyed btw) and recently reappeared under a different username but still with the same agenda, your unbelievable.

Canberra.,

I have ignored your flaming but just to put my case on record for others.

I have never been banned from this forum.

Last time I checked this is a forum for pilots.

I have held UK,US and Australian fixed wing and helicopter licences for 35 years.

Over the years I have landed at just about every UK airport and picked up fuel.

I have owned many aircraft and indeed owned and operated a fuel bowser at CWL in the 1980’s.

Be interested to see what aviation operations experience you have or indeed if you hold any flying licences?

Perhaps you can post your aviation credentials or just wind your neck in a little?

It is easy to pass judgment on any business you have never been involved in.

Flybe has peripheral ops that depend on the Oil and Gas industry as indeed do several airports such as Humberside and Durham Tees.

Norwich hits Flybe passengers with a 25% penalty on a £40 trip to Exeter via their airport development fee. Add to that passenger duty and investors are better off not bothering with at best a marginal airline.

If Flybe withdraws from airports such as above it hits their bottom line.

regards

Mike

Last edited by Mike Flynn; 18th Nov 2018 at 08:05.