PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight School Help - Vancouver Area
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2018, 18:37
flash8

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Nil.
Thank you Flash8, I prefer "quiet places" I was thinking and researching over VFC. I would be glad to have more feedback about this flying club. I plan to do my CPL and FI and work as an instructor.
Thanks guys!
When I were there for the PPL (and part of CPL) the instructors and aircraft were first rate, with the benefit of operating from a small but International Airport (in those days mostly 737-200's, 146's and Dash 8's so will have changed!) - and the city is beautiful, quiet, peaceful and crime is almost non-existent - in fact it probably is one of the safest cleanest cities on the planet... everyone knows each other it seemed... (I was there three years in total). I totally recommend the city if you are looking for safety, quiet and laid back. I loved it but left in search of adventure ))))

Not sure about FI opportunities... probably limited... post CPL/IR perhaps one of the local Twotter seaplane operators for work? Dunno... they didn't like me but that was way back )))))

If you are into "quiet" it is like another world compared to Vancouver.... you will think they are different planets!