PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe Conditions
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2018, 10:09
EatMyShorts!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Delta12: I think you misunderstood the information at PPJN. Let me quote the entire paragraph:
200 working days per year. Max. 49 in 1st and 4th quarter and 51 in 2nd and 3rd quarter. 6 Special Days off per year (request only, not guaranteed and do not count towards 200 working days). Normally, 6 on/5 off, 7 on/6off long range fleet, but can be changed if training event/SDO/Vacation in quarter, in reality that means always. 6/5 is semi-stable. Roster published 1.5 months in advance. Now 204/208 working days available. No quarterly limits, expect 5/3 during the summer.
The author stated that there are quarterly limits (49/51/51/49). In the end he explains that you can now volunteer for 204/208 which effectively removes those quarterly limits as you will end up with 4 or 8 more days during the summer months, resulting in 5/3 rosters. It was probably written by a non-native English speaker and the wording is a bit ambiguous, but somehow even I understood it with my faked LPC 6

I also would like to point out that anyone can edit the content, I actually just applied some corrections to the name of the operator, its country and the duty days to make it more clear. They are not being shown yet, I guess they need to be approved by an admin/mod first. Also, don't overlook their Disclaimer:
Disclaimer: The entries on this site are provided by voluntary contributers. Neither PPJN nor its site administrators can be held responsible for any entries herein. We rely on the honesty and integrity of our contributers. By using this website you are agreeing to these terms.
But let's not argue over little things like these... sorry to the other readers here, we normally don't have these kinds of discussions on the line. And for the record: I really enjoy working for Netjets, I have been at this outfit since 2004...

@His dudeness: I understand that our company is a potential threat to your job. As long as your boss is tight on money, you are not in danger NJE is quite costly for owners and not everyone appreciates the reasons why we are so expensive.