PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways and Virgin Atlantic reporting UFO over Ireland. IAA investigating.
Old 13th Nov 2018, 17:38
Mr Mac

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
Long term, long haul PAX here, and I can say having fllown on a reguler basis since 1963 man and boy, I have yet to see an unexplainable incident. Many intresting natural ones - Ball lightening and Sprites being the peak, but have yet to see little Green men. I did see some space junk recently at high altitude flashing in the setting sun tracking NNE across the UK when already dark on the ground. It looked quite intresting at first, as a lot higher and brighter than other AC in the sky, and a long slow pattern but very bright when it spun towards the sun light, even Mrs Mac was thoughtful until she got the scope out ! Anyway in the air tonight bound for DXB from MAN so will look out for the little Gren men from the bar but as returning NZ Rugby League team are on board it maybe abit crowded ! Hope they are better behaved than the English Football team I once flew with from HK, glad I was on Swiss passport as it was embarrassing.

Kind regards
Mr Mac