PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2018, 10:57
Airline_pilot26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by USERNAME_
Think all the answers you need are in the posts above. I am Cabin Crew myself and have found in the past airlines that treat their pilots like sh*t treat their cabin crews even worse and that seems to be the case here. I challenge you to scroll up and find a post about SAIL which is positive.

Friends at SAIL as CC say they are regularly paid late, and often underpaid every month, with per diems and commission missing.

Also all fees that were paid for by CAE during training were taken back from their wages over the course of a few months.

Hope this helps.
Absolutely pilots and CC are considered rubbish in this company only some Ryanair CC feel better (not for the salary) only for the workload.
They have attitude as big airline where you are only a number, but they fleet is 7 A320.... the managers in LHR are worried only to see how you wear the uniform, never about the environment of work and your personal life (anyway the cabin managers are most ex Ryanair or Monarch... you can imagine how they manage the crew)