PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW Airlines
Thread: WOW Airlines
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2018, 17:12
Krugerpark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see you are ready for a position in CP office or as a project manager.. one of those ah???? .... I see also you don’t know difference between gross and net and also you appear to get 14 days of pay duty per month.. interesting roster yours... you talk about pension: are you planning to cash that? Good luck with that , especially after Brexit... tax credit and tax return?.. happy you mentioned it.. tax return for what: per diem should have been taxed and for creativity and interpretation have not... did you know? Are you sure your per diem should be tax free? So you are counting in your monthly payments also what you get back for medical bills from your homeland insurance and your dividend return for that condo you bought 3 years ago in Florida? Why don’t you put in that also the leisure cards for kids or the fact that in Iceland tap water is free?
You must be one of those who voted for a contract renewal that grants you a 8% rise in 3 years versus an inflaction per year of 10% ör one of those who are happy that á newly upgraded fo with 3000 hrs total time and zero PIC should get more that a seasoned wide body TRE just because....
thank you for explaining to me how it works here.. another newbee that knows it all... put yourself in the queue... plenty of those here...