PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair 737-800 impounded at Bordeaux-Mérignac airport
Old 10th Nov 2018, 04:37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jthjth

Exactly. As a humble passenger who has to travel to various obscure places in Europe for work I’ve had to recently make the case for flying a two leg flight with a major carrier instead of a direct flight with Ryanair at a quarter of the price. My project manager agreed on the basis of “it’s Ryanair and I suppose you do want to know you are going to get home.” This takes it a stage further. It’s one thing treating the staff and passengers with contempt, but when the same extends to the statutory authorities, you start to wonder what else they are not doing that they should be. What other regulations do they think do not apply to them? They are firmly on my no fly list now, and this extends to a lot of work colleagues.
I do'nt ever use them if there is an alternative no matter how long to get from A to B. Have been caught out several times by late ryr flights (never an apology even enroute) and idiot transit rules in the UK

Last edited by 45989; 10th Nov 2018 at 05:05.