PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Politics Hamsterwheel v2.0
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2018, 20:13
ethicalconundrum

Originally Posted by neila83 View Post
Yeh judge ping pong lottery is my favourite time of year! We make a real do out of it, have a sweepstake, get some drinks in and dress up as judges. Way more fun than how you guys do it!

Your ignorance of the world outside the USA never ceases to astound. Maybe best you keep it that way, I dread to think what might happen if you realised how the wool has been pulled over your eyes all your life.

Fascinating site this, and at least it keeps the loons off the streets.

Oh and I hate to break it to you, but the US is a democracy. Or supposed to be at least. Who told you a Republic isn't a democracy? Or perhaps you were talking about this?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...​​
Pretty sure I've been way more places than you, there whippersnapper. Not just that, but done more things than you've even considered. But - meh. The US was never, and is not now mob rule. So, go ahead - break it to me ya miserable hump. I don't really rely on what you read on the internet as the gospel truth. Information on how govts run are best left to those who designed and made them in the first place. I will leave it to you to find the info on your own. Get back to me when schools over in - say, 4-6 years?